Pep Orchestrating The Guardiola Chant - Immense - Gif Please

The best gif around of the Gaurdiola chant is on the following twitter link:

https://twitter.com/ManCity

No "Sky" voice in background, logos or score on the screen, just Gaurdiola and the fans!

I haven't got the tech skills to copy it here but if someone could make one of those loop videos so it just kept playing that would be brilliant.

I know Pep hasn't won anything yet but he is better than I could have imagined.
His management skills not only on the pitch but the way he keeps the whole squad together, including those who are playing bit part rolls is fantastic.
Not only that but he is now creating a link between himself, the players & the fans.
This could be an amazing time in the history of the club.

I know Pep hasn't won anything yet but he is better than I could have imagined.
His management skills not only on the pitch but the way he keeps the whole squad together, including those who are playing bit part rolls is fantastic.
Not only that but he is now creating a link between himself, the players & the fans.
This could be an amazing time in the history of the club.
I've noticed mourinho slates players when they do something wrong
But pep praises when a player does something right.
Players prefer praise and will think if I do that I will be praised.
Pep emphasised how humble king kev was tracking back, doing the tackling and the not so glam stuff.
He might be praising us, the fans now.

The only slight cloud on the horizon is that the Guardia Civil are now accusing him of being involved in an act of rebellion against the Spanish state. Something that went on back in the summer. All the more reason for him to stay in Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.