Pep Orchestrating The Guardiola Chant - Immense - Gif Please

he may be a conductor on the pitch, but he'll need some practice if he's going to match this:

04FhtlJ.gif

For too long we've been far too apologetic about who we are, having top players, not wishing to offend anybody - costing us multiple other trophies.

We've taken the snipes and the blows with not so much as a comeback.

I have always said you have to be feared first before you are loved.

Our football makes us feared. Pep makes us loved.

Make no apologies, nothing wrong with self-confidence and having swag.

For too long we've been far too apologetic about who we are, having top players, not wishing to offend anybody - costing us multiple other trophies.

We've taken the snipes and the blows with not so much as a comeback.

I have always said you have to be feared first before you are loved.

Our football makes us feared. Pep makes us loved.

Make no apologies, nothing wrong with self-confidence and having swag.

It ain't cocky if you can back it up.

Like David Silva, Brian Kidd and Braydon from YouTube, we won't know what we've got until he's gone with Pep.

Enjoy the moment, but as sure as eggs are eggs, this will be used against us, if things start going wrong. City celebrating too soon: blah, blah, blah
Even when Pep dismissed any notion of a quadruple, the reporter just asked the same question to Bernardo and Zinchenko, until eventually somebody let their guard slip.

Doesn't matter. If that happened they'd use things to beat City with anyway, so what difference does it make what it is?

I think Peps liking it here.

Never seen him so animated - and he's not exactly a cardboard cut out at any other time. It had the feeling of him being, well, "home" almost. A home anyway.

It also summed up what he was about, sure he has fantastic and expensive players, but getting a team comprised of kids and a few senior players to win a cup quarter final absolutely has pushed his buttons. A coach in other words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.