Pep, Pogba and his fat agent

di marzio .
I reckon he did it to get the scoop ,and I reckon the embargo is a thing of the past :)

the british press must be going mental I can imagine all the back pages with exculsive hahaha
Was only this week a journalist said this would happen sooner or later vis a vis the embargo.

di marzio .
I reckon he did it to get the scoop ,and I reckon the embargo is a thing of the past :)

the british press must be going mental I can imagine all the back pages with exculsive hahaha
Yeah I like to think they’d all knocked off and gone for a few pints, only to be dragged back into work by their bosses to change text/find new angles. Dunno how it all works though.

4AE372C400000578-5586827-image-a-95_1523030498700.jpg

Done nothing since the Blues Brothers.

Never understood what the embargo was or its purpose - why is it such a bad thing to break it? Why does it affect Custis so much?

All this and more...

That's what you get for starting a war with Pep. absolutely no reason to mention Pep last week, was simply trying to make headlines as per so Pep exposed some of his snide little dealings to the world. Good on him.The fact that it involves a United player and shines a bad light on them too is a delightful little bonus.

Jesus they aren’t liking this the rags, just sent a jokey little text saying “ the player you say is your best wants to play for City “

They’ve bit like guddens :)

Fun to be had with this one chaps

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.