Pep/Redmond incident - No Further Action.

Have to laugh at these small-time amateurs dancing to Gill's tune.

They should seriously consider the fact that nothing would galvanise this group of players more than the sense of injustice should the FA decide to proceed with this nonsense against their inspirational coach and leader.

Whilst obviously a dagger to the heart for the haters, Wednesday was a wonderful, spontaneous outpouring of emotion - the kind that is synonymous with the joy of football. We can all relate to that.

Pep may well have crossed the line both literally and metaphorically in his reactions - but the Redmond response is more than enough to consign this to the "move on, nothing to see here" bin.

There's no love on Ragcafe...

Random Task Full Member
Joined Feb 7, 2010

That interview with Pep makes for horribly uncomfortable viewing, he has an extremely nervous demeanour about him, edgy and tense throughout. Stinks of a man with skeletons in his closet.

His meltdown will be of epic proportions when he finally blows his top. I want front row seats on that day.

How about you get front seats when we lift the premier league title raggy.

so a player kicks an opponent twice in the penalty box and nothing happens. a manager has a word with an opponent after a game and gets asked by FA to explain himself. just doesn't add up does it?

Wenger calls Sterling a cheat. Nothing. Pep compliments another player, and faces threat of a ban. Beyond a joke.
Lumpaku takes two swipes at a Brighton players gonads ....nothing , maybe Pep should plead gross petulance.

so now Pep has gone and shown contrition and suggested he didn't have control.

almost writing the charge for the FA. He can be a numpty in the media sometimes

Maybe you can coach Pep on how not to overreact. Your posts always come across as calm and measured......

Oddly, even Ladyman at the Mail who is normally a good reporter on City and usually fair has a piece today about Pep's arrogance and saying he would be surprised if the FA saw this as different from the incident that got Conte banned.

It would kick up a storm though if they are stupid enough to ban him for the derby after letting off Lucuckoo.

A warning to tone down when dealing with other teams players or staff is the right response.

But might not be too surprised for a one match ban for the Swansea away game. That might save them a lot of hassle by shutting the media up without looking like an agenda.

Ladyboy is in know way a good reporter for us.

So if mourinho went up to sterling at the end of a game and did the same, would we be happy,
After the game sterling comes out and says, "it's fine he was just telling me how good I am, if only I did the opposite of what my manager instructed me to do coz moaninho thinks I'm better at going forward than what my manager does".

So if mourinho went up to sterling at the end of a game and did the same, would we be happy,
After the game sterling comes out and says, "it's fine he was just telling me how good I am, if only I did the opposite of what my manager instructed me to do coz moaninho thinks I'm better at going forward than what my manager does".
Wow peg encouraging other team player to attack would be dream come true for the media .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.