Pep's contract situation

We seem to be doing these at the right time. Do love how our club is run!

KDB is important but Pep is vital!!

Would be great, if it happens. I always expected him to be off in another 1-2 years and was worried how he'd be replaced. Happy days!

Khaldoon and Soriano invited a few selected members into the Tunnel Club before the game on Saturday.

They have received enough to suggest it will be closer to a decade than three years.

There is also great news coming on KDB and Jesus.

Pep and his staff don't believe there is anything else out there for them for the foreseeable future.

fantastic news

As told before - he thought that the fourth year at Barcelona was too much as his influence and effect on the players diminished. He said that either most players would have had to be changed or the coach. At Bayern you had the feeling at the end of that 3 years that the players were "sucked out". That is why I thought that even if I loved the way he let us play etc. at the end I thought it was the right time. Just that Ancelotti was the wrong choice as successor.

I do not think he is that interested in titles - he is more interested into the style of play - more into getting the players onto top level and playing like he wants them to play.

I do not see him as City's Ferguson - but it could be that he makes it four and not just 3. But what do I know. We will see it.

The school for the kids - I doubt that this is important. All big cities have excellent international schools.
City is very different to Bayern, you have more history of success, we have more likelihood of future success, and in a league which might float his boat a lot more. Nobody above him at City will rock his boat, and he will be keen to influence the academy flow through process. There is a lot at City that makes it a perfect job for him.

In terms of an earlier poster, no way would Pep leave City to manage England. He knows that if City played England over 2 legs we would beat England home and away

guardiolaorchestrating.gif

City is very different to Bayern, you have more history of success, we have more likelihood of future success, and in a league which might float his boat a lot more. Nobody above him at City will rock his boat, and he will be keen to influence the academy flow through process. There is a lot at City that makes it a perfect job for him.

In terms of an earlier poster, no way would Pep leave City to manage England. He knows that if City played England over 2 legs we would beat England home and away

Pep has the pick of any club he likes to manage in future, but it's unlikely he will have a board and a chairman that will support him as much as City's.

Who would Stones, Sterling and Walker play for?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.