Pep's contract situation

My nephew is 16, brought him to Wembley as a rugrat for the Wigan final and he bawled his eyes out all the way home
Fair to say he has had a fucking amazing time being a blue ever since that day

Good stuff. Give them the hard stuff first. Keeps them grounded.
(And actually, being beaten at Wembley's not really hard, for those of us who thought we'd never go near the place ever again).

He does overthink and shoot us in the foot sometimes

Continue
I think he thinks deeply about ever game we play, normally it means we win. When we lose he’s suddenly over thought, in reality he’s probably thought about it as much as any other game. People always look for a reason when we lose, its elite sport against other elite teams and managers, sometimes you lose.

I think he thinks deeply about ever game we play, normally it means we win. When we lose he’s suddenly over thought, in reality he’s probably thought about it as much as any other game. People always look for a reason when we lose, its elite sport against other elite teams and managers, sometimes you lose.
It’s not just losing, it’s also the strange selection. CL Final, no DM when we played every other game with one. I’m sure he had his reasons but it just seemed weird. I’m sure there were other occasions too.
No complaints from me. As you say, sometimes you lose. C’est la vie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.