Pep Warns City Players...

Screenshot_20240328_131752_Chrome.jpg

The Manchester City boss is facing the potential of being without seven first-team stars for Sunday’s showdown Premier League clash with Arsenal at the Etihad Stadium, as the Sky Blues bid to take a major step towards a fourth successive league title.

Guardiola’s side will play three Premier League games before travelling to the Santiago Bernabéu on Tuesday 9th April, with games against Arsenal, Aston Villa and Crystal Palace upcoming.

Kyle Walker, John Stones, Manuel Akanji and Matheus Nunes all suffered suspected injuries during the international break, meanwhile Kevin De Bruyne, Ederson and Jack Grealish missed national team duty as a result of fitness issues, with Erling Haaland limping out of training with Norway.

Guardiola: “I will not watch the games. I will rest and when they arrive on the Thursday we will see which players survive and not survive.”

Can't our players prioritise their games? Two meaningless international friendlies, or a potential double Treble? They need reassess their footballing priorities FFS!

https://cityxtra.co.uk/11515/pep-gu...med-ahead-of-arsenal-and-real-madrid-clashes/

View attachment 111935

The Manchester City boss is facing the potential of being without seven first-team stars for Sunday’s showdown Premier League clash with Arsenal at the Etihad Stadium, as the Sky Blues bid to take a major step towards a fourth successive league title.

Guardiola’s side will play three Premier League games before travelling to the Santiago Bernabéu on Tuesday 9th April, with games against Arsenal, Aston Villa and Crystal Palace upcoming.

Kyle Walker, John Stones, Manuel Akanji and Matheus Nunes all suffered suspected injuries during the international break, meanwhile Kevin De Bruyne, Ederson and Jack Grealish missed national team duty as a result of fitness issues, with Erling Haaland limping out of training with Norway.

Guardiola: “I will not watch the games. I will rest and when they arrive on the Thursday we will see which players survive and not survive.”

Can't our players prioritise their games? Two meaningless international friendlies, or a potential double Treble? They need reassess their footballing priorities FFS!

https://cityxtra.co.uk/11515/pep-gu...med-ahead-of-arsenal-and-real-madrid-clashes/
This fan site is as bad as Football365 in chasing clocks over actual reporting

Gird yer fecking loins, we're City & will face down every challenge thrown at us fair or foul.....its what champions do !!

We must get right behind the team and stay right behind them for 95 minutes.

It's our duty !!

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest we will have a fully fit squad for Arsenal.

Much like their "injuries" to Saka and Martinelli whereby they didn't travel our more mature players have thought fuck that, I know where my breads buttered. Foden played 180 mins but so did Rice. Haaland already said it was nothing regarding his alleged knock. KDB was clearly rested after a little niggle on his comeback and will be raring to go. I suspect even Jack and Eddy will be in the mix.
Not sure how much playing time Rodri, Alvarez, Ake had during the break and the only other issue is Akanji, he's built like a tank normally but we'll see after he came back from that innocuous ankle knock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.