De Zerbi
Xabi Alonso with the promise of backing him, at Real he wont be backed

Outside chance
Demichelis

Gallardo maybe, but hes stock has fallen in my eyes when he went to KSA

Kompany

For the future
Gundogan

I'm hoping for Southgate if we can beat West Ham to him.

Who the fuck is Jorge C Picon? Is he an ITK?
He’s basically repeating what Lu Martin and Pol Ballus said after the treble - Guardiola felt that winning the CL meant his work was done and he will leave summer 25 along with Txiki and some other execs.

Lu Martin wrote Guardiola’s biography with him and is a known close friend.

The hope was/is either he would find the hunger to go again or someone would piss him off enough to rile him up to re-sign.

Oh do fuck off.

This week has been an absolute shit show from the press, it's embarrassing these pricks get a wage for the absolute tripe we have to put up with day in and day out.

We get it, they don't want pep at City as he is the fuckin Don, and is making the housewives favourites, the red cartel cunts and them cockney shitheads spurs, look rather amateurish.

The only thing we haven't had is a petition to get pep out, but don't hold your breath as them smelly twats down the east lancs might be preparing one as "it's not fair" and "We're making a mockery of football".

No you fuckin imbeciles, you lot, despite being buttered up by every single sports outlet and media hack as the second coming, just aren't good enough and can't compete with or handle us, hence why bingo is off and the rags are on their 27th manager in 11 years.

Just wish everyone would leave us alone.

Oh do fuck off.

This week has been an absolute shit show from the press, it's embarrassing these pricks get a wage for the absolute tripe we have to put up with day in and day out.

We get it, they don't want pep at City as he is the fuckin Don, and is making the housewives favourites, the red cartel cunts and them cockney shitheads spurs, look rather amateurish.

The only thing we haven't had is a petition to get pep out, but don't hold your breath as them smelly twats down the east lancs might be preparing one as "it's not fair" and "We're making a mockery of football".

No you fuckin imbeciles, you lot, despite being buttered up by every single sports outlet and media hack as the second coming, just aren't good enough and can't compete with or handle us, hence why bingo is off and the rags are on their 27th manager in 11 years.

Just wish everyone would leave us alone.

Absolutely fucking spot on that mate, fucking bang on how we all should see it, as let's face it, it's true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.