Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

You are correct, it was Neil Custis. A simpering, stupid slug.

Neil Custis said:
This is a two-time title winner and the rock on which the success Shiek Mansour era was built. Now he will never win a title again.

This summer has put paid to that. The really big challengers are sorted between the sticks and will not be wanting to sign a city cast off.

In the adjacent article he says JH will be third choice as he won't get a permanent move. Fair enough but then contradicts himself later when he says Gunn will be third choice.

Not posting a link to the article as it is utter shite but the rest of it is of a similar nature.

The **** is a waste of oxygen.

Last edited:
The press are dickheads. After the euros they're all calling for Hart to be dropped and blamed him for the mistakes and for England's exit. Then when Pep drops Hart, suddenly the press becomes Hart's mum that's defending him in the principal's office at school.

completely agree.....tossers the lot of them.

I don't and never will have a single ounce of respect for any of them

Custis the Slug said:
Hart is set to drop down to THIRD choice at City behind Bravo and Willy Caballero

On the next page:

Custis the Slug said:
And whilst Bravo will be the club's No1, Gunn has been told he is now third choice and has to battle Caballero to get on the first team bench.

I hope this is a WUM

If not you must be the most miserable sod on the planet.

I'm loving every second of Pep being here. No we're not going to win every game and no we won't be winning the quadruple but the football he's installing and already made progress with is sublime.

I also get the feeling he will be here longer than just 3 years.
I'm beyond warm to him. I'm in love.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.