Peps Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thiago and Gundogan have a history of injuries. We should be wary of all injury prone types. They never do well here.

Best we stay clear off those types.

Gundogan has only really had one major injury which was a nasty back injury, aside from that he's at most had small niggles which is something that's been plaguing all of Dortmund's players in recent years. He's really not an injury prone player.

Gundogan has only really had one major injury which was a nasty back injury, aside from that he's at most had small niggles which is something that's been plaguing all of Dortmund's players in recent years. He's really not an injury prone player.

It wasn't even a back injury it was a genetic problem that he underwent surgery to correct.

I would say so, been playing well for Dortmund I think. Hence all of the rumors starting up again.

Laporte is definitely on the shopping list, a perfect 'Pep' CB. Demichelis is all but gone, Denayer even with his potential and current ability may not be in the plans at all so makes sense to bring in another good CB.

Full backs definitely need looking at, for age reasons more than anything. Perhaps Pep will persevere with our current 4 until Angelino/Maffeo etc prove we need to look elsewhere.

Midfield definitely needs looking at, not enough goals in there for me. Fernando won't be the pivot that Pep will likely want to introduce, Yaya definitely can be this man as long as we get a world class CM alongside Fernandinho infront of him. Delph is an excellent rotation option.

If Isco is available then I would definitely bring him in, a replacement for Nasri perhaps. Although, Nasri could yet get a new lease of life.

We need a striker, we can argue all day about Bony but regardless of him we need another option. A Greizmann or Reus would be ideal. Adept at playing on the wings or in behind a forward or as a forward should it come too it. Ability to score a variety of goals and they have more to their game then a typical striker.

@scoutsattending - #mcfc scout watched Augsburg 0-2 #bvb last Wed. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scored (now 27 for season)

@scoutsattending - Now reported that 25yo MF Ilkay Gundogan is 1 of Guardiola's 3 big targets for next yr at City ...very believable

@scoutsattending - #mcfc scout watched #FCBayern 1-0 Darmstadt on Dec 15...now said that Thiago Alcantara is a top Guardiola target...he came off bench in 2H

Why the heck would scouts watch Thiago in Pep's team as a future Pep's target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.