Perfect Planet

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
Been watching these on iplayer, just watched last one on the Humans.... utterly heartbreaking some of it, the damage we’re doing to our world, to the planet and the rest of the living things that share it with us is nothing but shameful.
Humans are utter cunts.... seeing those baby orphaned elephants.....

Is it too late to save it or are we totally fucked?

Been watching these on iplayer, just watched last one on the Humans.... utterly heartbreaking some of it, the damage we’re doing to our world, to the planet and the rest of the living things that share it with us is nothing but shameful.

Well after covid is done you will see fewer people travelling abroad whether that is due to personal finances or the collapse of the airline industry, Many employers will keep their staff at home and not require them to travel to the office, I've heard some talk about an increase in electric cars and a reduction of petrol and diesel ones and I am not sure if the grid can support that so reduced travel by car. Sounds terrible to me hahaha

Well after covid is done you will see fewer people travelling abroad whether that is due to personal finances or the collapse of the airline industry, Many employers will keep their staff at home and not require them to travel to the office, I've heard some talk about an increase in electric cars and a reduction of petrol and diesel ones and I am not sure if the grid can support that so reduced travel by car. Sounds terrible to me hahaha
I don't believe any of that tbh.
Things will go back to the way they were then get worse.
Once the Chinese and India start living like us with our carbon footprint, then the Earth is truly doomed.
As far as cruelty to our fellow inhabitants of Earth I tried to do my bit in that I've never been cruel to any animal and I don't eat them.
The way man treats animals makes me feel sick.

Have only seen the first episode up to now which is stunning as you might expect from the BBC and Attenborough. Not sure I’ll be able to bring myself to watch the last one, I can do without the reminder of how shit we are as a race

You will know that in 18 months time when major famines become the next global issue as it will cause econmic calamity and mass migration, and even possibly wars.

There is not the will from those who accumulate wealth from industries that harm the planet to change.

Profit will always win over people, animals and the planet unfortunately

It's that twat David Attenborough who's responsible with him and his army of film crew doing 500 Trillion airmiles without a care in the world about it.

Primary motivation I had to buy a large and high resolution TV dating back to '05 was David's nature docs, I never tire of them

But agree that I have difficulty stomaching a reminder of how shit we are as a race to the planet - this is absolutely not revelatory but perhaps it will motivate us to turn a corner. Hopefully

Very easy to argue for change to battle climate change.

how do you develop the world to improve the economy to pull the billions out of poverty whilst at t he same time protecting the planet?

Very easy to argue for change to battle climate change.

how do you develop the world to improve the economy to pull the billions out of poverty whilst at t he same time protecting the planet?

Easier still to point out if you don't protect the planet poverty & economy will be irrelevant

millions are desperate for a holiday

holiday companys are desperate for people to fly.

there is going to be a huge boom in airline travel once it is cleared.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.