Personnel abuse?

Its "their right mind" not "there right mind".Jesus wept i feel a petition for bad grammer and spelling coming up.[/quote]

Well technically you should have spaced "Jesus wept", properly after the full stop and made all "i"s capital as they are referring to yourself.
Just to be picky.

tommcfc said:
Its "their right mind" not "there right mind".Jesus wept i feel a petition for bad grammer and spelling coming up.

Well technically you should have spaced "Jesus wept", properly after the full stop and made all "i"s capital as they are referring to yourself.
Just to be picky.[/quote]Doh...........yes indeed, that i should have.

blumoon said:
blueinsa said:
Cheesy i dont disagree with you but like i said the stupid and childish name calling has gone beyond a joke! MH for me should go now. To have this squad as far down the table as it is, just isnt acceptable and i really do think that we can and should be doing a lot better as far as appointing a top class coach now, considering the wealth and opportunities that are now open to us. This is our time and which blue in there right mind would have thought it would ever come around in our lifetime if not at all? Lets not waste it guys!
Its "their right mind" not "there right mind".Jesus wept i feel a petition for bad grammer and spelling coming up.

Grammar

Sorry Blumoon its late here in south africa and yes ive had a few so im sorry for my typo's

FFS i fell for it!!!! Beer has got a lot to answer for!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.