Pes Or Fifa ?

scottyboi said:
svennis pennis said:
Well if thats the case then Ill be back onto it. Is this PC only? Because the demo is shitcakes on PS3 and definitely is 8 point and sluggish.

download the winning eleven version not pes its on ps3
edit svennis play the demo on pc and tell me what you think its only 800mb. I love it and the new code is meant to be well better than the demo im playing.

Ok mate, im on a mac so might not run amazingly well, have you got a link?

svennis pennis said:
scottyboi said:
download the winning eleven version not pes its on ps3
edit svennis play the demo on pc and tell me what you think its only 800mb. I love it and the new code is meant to be well better than the demo im playing.

Ok mate, im on a mac so might not run amazingly well, have you got a link?
one sec ill find it

scottyboi said:
Game reviewers have said they have both got so much to offer this year and that fifa only improved slighty because of how good it was.
Pes is most improved and it will go down to personal taste this year for alot of people.
There is a new difficulty setting aswell kiam making everything alot harder.

So if I go on PS shop it will be on the list of downloads?

kiam06 said:
scottyboi said:
Game reviewers have said they have both got so much to offer this year and that fifa only improved slighty because of how good it was.
Pes is most improved and it will go down to personal taste this year for alot of people.
There is a new difficulty setting aswell kiam making everything alot harder.

So if I go on PS shop it will be on the list of downloads?

one sec ill sort you in a min mate. just get him his link.

Not doubting your info mate but I'll wait for the game to come out rather than open a japanese account. Wouldn't trust it myself.

I thought I could just download it on normal PSN, thanks for showing me though.

kiam06 said:
Not doubting your info mate but I'll wait for the game to come out rather than open a japanese account. Wouldn't trust it myself.

I thought I could just download it on normal PSN, thanks for showing me though.

its not dodgy lol you dont pay or fuck all its just a different user name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.