Peter Beagrie - Sacked from sky

W W

worsleyweb

Ouch - he has had a tough time - wife died in 2015. 3 kids and now convicted of assaulting his ex girlfriend and lost his job.

Sounds like he hit her a few times over 15 months - so no sympathy.

Yet they continue to employ a crack head gambling addict like Merston, Talkshite employ convicted drunk driver Wilkins and BT employ that religious nutter Hoddle.
This.

Also drunk driver Brazil and Sir Joseph.

Hypocrisy is strong in the sports media.

Yet Kirsty Gallagher gets to keep her job after getting charged with drink driving on the way to picking up children.. (I consider that much more dangerous and serious) sexism and double standards is rife in Sky.

I don't know the bloke but he seemed a decent pundit. A bit of a witch hunt at the moment to punish men in TV companies after the pair outcry.

She does have nice tits though.

And a cracking arse

My point proven.. sexism and double standards.

A witch hunt against men in TV roles because of the pay outcry. Women are now almost treated like endangered species.. can't say anything against them negatively or sack them.

Can anyone explain to me what exactly Loose Women on ITV the past years proves? if you had a bunch of blokes on the sofa slagging off women on TV everyday it wouldn't see the light of day !

Yet Kirsty Gallagher gets to keep her job after getting charged with drink driving on the way to picking up children.. (I consider that much more dangerous and serious) sexism and double standards is rife in Sky.

Didn't that happen literally yesterday? Were you expecting them to sack her already, even though she hasn't been found guilty of anything yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.