Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

He's so deadpan when we score yet he yelped when arsenal got a pen.
Same on Sunday, he only livened up when bravo raced out of his goal and miskicked it.
I can't stand his voice or his style, please god IF we win the league I hope this maudlin twat isn't doing our game as he'll turn it into a wake.
What is his problem with us?

Same on Sunday, he only livened up when bravo raced out of his goal and miskicked it.
I can't stand his voice or his style, please god IF we win the league I hope this maudlin twat isn't doing our game as he'll turn it into a wake.
We had a keeper from Germany when it wasn't fashionable. Maybe it stems from those days?

If he's commentating and we win the league against the rags, I suspect a wake will be organised soon after, he'll be hanging from the rafters.

Some of the things this imbecile says are utterly perplexing on every level. Mane scores against us and that is "justice for the red card" he picked up kicking Eddie straight in the face? Genuinely wonder if he's just losing his cookies with age/dementia. Clearly
doing Sky's rag/dipper-fellating business at every opportunity but that Mane example was utterly bizarre even given that.

Some of the things this imbecile says are utterly perplexing on every level. Mane scores against us and that is "justice for the red card" he picked up kicking Eddie straight in the face? Genuinely wonder if he's just losing his cookies with age/dementia. Clearly
doing Sky's rag/dipper-fellating business at every opportunity but that Mane example was utterly bizarre even given that.

I nearly punched the screen when he yelled 'Payback time!'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.