Petition to change the badge?

jimharri said:
avoidconfusion said:
Yes please.
1977-CoM-badge.jpg
2uzvwk7.jpg

Pure class!

Too much RED in it ;-)

I've always hated the new badge. It is one of Franny Lee's follies.

the three stars are just stupid - even more so now that all the interenational teams use one for each wortld cup win.

Back to an updated version of the old one if you ask me.

Great article on the badge debate here.. http://purelymancity.blogspot.com/2008/04/is-it-time-for-new-badge.html

My personal favourite has always been this one
a>

But that probably shows my age as much as anything else... The new one is OK, but like everyone else the 3 stars are ridiculous considering what stars traditionally mean on a badge (Championships).

There has been a rumour around that there is a redesign in the offing, so if that's true then my preference would be going back to something like the old round badge but with an updated design, but still incorporating The Ship and The Red Rose...

Actually, if the old badge was copyrighted, then surely we've got the cash now to go and buy it back...?

Now that would be fantastic...

for a forty-something traditionalist anyway!

I like the 70s retro badge, and dont have a problem with the new badge, minus the eagle and stars. However having seen the updated retro style posted on here, i think thats the one the majority of blues would vote for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.