Petition to see Glauber Berti

Dobsy87

Hughes has said he'd like to give youth a chance if we're comfortable in one of our remaining home games. Trippier and Ben Mee were the names hinted at.

I would like to propose an alternative. If we're 2-0 up and there's 5 minutes to go, bring on Glauber Berti and stick him up front. Watch the roof go off COMS if he scores.

In other news, I can exclusively reveal that Glauber Berti has confessed to stealing Darius Vassel's jewellry, and is refusing to return it until he's allowed to play.

Haha!! Did any1 see my Glauber Berti shirt i wore yesterday? I was upper tier row G or sumthin. Was in the cabbies social club before the game as well.

Bring On Berti!!!

ctid

Bluemoon115 said:
No.

Lets actually try to win games.

Obviusly I'd only have him on if it wasalready certain we'd win.

The pure fact Hughes hasn't used him all season would insinuate that he's shit anyway.

ctid

I was hoping he'd come on yesterday when Richards got injured.

The problem is that Berti is so dazzling that seeing him in the flesh would seriously damage our eyesight. In fact, I heard it was Berti who on the ball for Sodom & Gomorrah City when Lot's wife looked back and was turned into a pillar of salt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.