PFA nominations are out

Exactly why im miffed at Salah bagging it.

How many goals has Kun bagged only for people to say it isnt just about the goals yet here we are and all of a sudden it is?

This is Agueros 7th season as an out and out striker and he has never matched or got near Salahs goal count from playing left of a front 3 and I am Agueros biggest fan.

Lets give the guy the credit he deseves.

There are plenty on here who do not even think KDB is our player of the year which highlights how strong we have been as a collective. Teams win trophies, individuals win individual awards.

It is a team award.

Unfortunately it's a "what team does he play for?" award
It absolutely is a "what team does he play for award". Pretty much every year it goes to the most important player on the best team, unless Man City win the league, in which case it's time to start looking for someone on a media darling team who's had a good year. We've never had a winner of PFA player of the year

This is Agueros 7th season as an out and out striker and he has never matched or got near Salahs goal count from playing left of a front 3 and I am Agueros biggest fan.

Lets give the guy the credit he deseves.

You're right Frank.

143 goals, 35 assists in 206 league appearances is nowhere near the level of Salah.

He will just have to make do with his 3 league title winners medals which funnily enough those goals led to.

Huge congrats to Salah and his goals ensuring a top 4 finish ;-)

You're right Frank.

143 goals, 35 assists in 206 league appearances is nowhere near the level of Salah.

He will just have to make do with his 3 league title winners medals which funnily enough those goals led to.

Huge congrats to Salah and his goals ensuring a top 4 finish ;-)

Ha, you missed the last paragraph of my post. But yes, I usually am :-)

Are you having a laugh Liverpool WILL win nothing this season!! We're 19 points ahead of them with a game in hand De Bruyne has been far more influential this season it's a joke that Salah has won it!

You may not agree with it, but it’s certainly not a joke! Most neutrals would say KDB and Salah have been the best 2. It’s not like Jordan Henderson has won it.

It’s also not an award for Liverpool over City either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.