Wilshere
Nasri
Bale
Berbatov
Tevez

Viva Rivaldo said:
Cole above Baines?

And Nasri in central midfield. Nice.

Still farcical that Bale won the thing; but ah well.
Baines is shite to be fair, he's had a decent season though, the PFA team of the year is just a love in for the top 4/5 teams

Bale won it because the media feckin love him after his perfomances against Inter Milan, since Christmas he's been shite. Out of the shortlist Vidic should have won it, but i'm still baffled that Kompany wasn't on the list

AntonDonJuan said:
Kompany and Tevez in it, Kompany finally getting some deserved recognition
VDS
Sagna
Vidic
Cole
Nani
Wilshere
Nasri
Bale
Berbatov
Tevez

Not from you, you left him off the list ; )

AntonDonJuan said:
Bale won it because the media feckin love him after his perfomances against Inter Milan, since Christmas he's been shite.

PFA = Professional Footballers Association

His fellow footballers voted for him !!!!!!!!

Heard Andy Townsend today on Irish radio. He explained it away as it's supposed to be on the 12 months Feb to Feb, but he reckons footballers 'have the attention span of a butterfly' (if I remember it correctly - don't want to misquote him!) and they will have just thought about the last few months. Lawrenson was on with him and seemed to agree.

Fully deserved. Tevez coming 3rd overall pretty funny when you think its debatable whether or not he'll get in our top 3 this season (Its in the bag for VK, but I think NDJ and Silva may edge 2nd and 3rd. Dont think us fans have fully forgiven him for the transfer request saga

Big Blue Swede said:
How Adam wasn't in there, I don't know..

Probably because he got injured and hasn't played a lot of games so people wont have remembered what he has done.

It is pretty stupid though.

Cool Blue said:
Big Blue Swede said:
How Adam wasn't in there, I don't know..

Probably because he got injured and hasn't played a lot of games so people wont have remembered what he has done.

It is pretty stupid though.

Absolutely..
Another one I think they should have added was Enrique. Class left back and probably better than Baines and the annonymous Cole at the moment.

So basically its:

------Tevez--Berbatov-----

Bale--Wilshere--Nasri--Nani

Cole--Vidic--Kompany--Sagna

------------VDS---------------

Not bad, I dont think Bale or Berbatov should be in it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.