PFA Team of the Year

I dont think any of our players could give two hoots if theyre in or not and I love them for it. Prem winners medal is what matters. Players like Kane can look back on a career of golden boots or Pogba on the money spent on hair cuts if they want but eventually will know until they win something as part of a team its a wasted career

Going by stats, Sterling has both more goals and assists than Hazard. Has had a better season performance wise as well.

Not the only stats that count.

Hazard is nailed on anyway imo, best dribbler in the world so sticks in other players minds regardless of stats. Been in the team 4 of the 5 seasons he's been in this league too

Not the only stats that count.

Hazard is nailed on anyway imo, best dribbler in the world so sticks in other players minds regardless of stats. Been in the team 4 of the 5 seasons he's been in this league too

Well Sterling has had a much better season. To choose Hazard over him would be criminal, like Costa/Kane over Aguero in 14-15

Well Sterling has had a much better season. To choose Hazard over him would be criminal, like Costa/Kane over Aguero in 14-15

Don' think premier league players are the sharpest tools in the box(British players) and seem incapable of thinking outside the hypetrain.... Has an ex premier league player gone on to be a top manager yet?(full or majority of their career in this league)

Only players where there's possible divergence from our best XI are CB cause we rotate; LB cause wevew patched up there (Delph has been ace); Salah cause he's bloody brilliant; and Kane cause he's brilliant and plays for England and London.

442 as always

Ederson

Walker
Otamendi
Tarkovski
Robertson

Salah
Kev
Silva
Sterling

Kane
Kun

There's a few players who should feel mightily pissed off about missing out on that. Sane, Delph, dinho at least

I’m going to stick my neck out and say I think Agüero will get a surprisingly high number of votes from his fellow professionals. As his English has improved, I get a sense he’s become a lot more popular among his fellow pros in the wider game. Just from stuff I pick up in the media, when you see some of them talk about him.

I’m going to stick my neck out and say I think Agüero will get a surprisingly high number of votes from his fellow professionals. As his English has improved, I get a sense he’s become a lot more popular among his fellow pros in the wider game. Just from stuff I pick up in the media, when you see some of them talk about him.
Also, it's been more publicized that he's never made it + he's broken City's all time record + soon to hit 200, these might play in the mind IDK, still think it'll be Kane and Salah.

I will be surprised if we get more than three in the team with the way the voting is done...

GK - De Gea

RB - Walker
CB - Otamendi
CB - Mee or Tarkowski or Maguire
LB - Davies

RM - ?
CM - De Bruyne
CM - Dembele
LM - Hazard

ST - Salah
ST - Kane

Can see Spurs finishing the season strong and think they'll get a few in. Possibly Eriksen for the rm slot or maybe Sterling if he comes back and scores a few more before the end of the season.

i do see a strong chance of Ederson replacing De Gea in the team.... given how Ederson is becoming influential to our season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.