PFA Team of the Year

Oh and Otamendi won't be in it. Everyone outside of City still believes the media narrative that he's a liability. He's been the best defender in the league, but won't get in team of the year imo.

Dembele did fuck all til a few weeks ago really when he outclassed Pogba, and now everyone is saying he's world class.

Dembele did fuck all til a few weeks ago really when he outclassed Pogba, and now everyone is saying he's world class.

i don't see it with him at all. He doesn't score or assist. He basically does fuck all. Doesn't really do a job defensively. All I can see is he's got a big arse and can hold a player off. And then passes it easy.

Defensively suspect too.

It will be made up of Spurs and Liverpool players. I'd expect maybe 1 or 2 if we're lucky (KDB & Silva). Ferny is doing the equivalent of Kante but will not get recognised.

These desreve it above their counterparts in the Premier
Walker
Otamendi
Fernandinho!
KDB
Silva
Sane
Aguero

And any team of the year that doesnt include Pogba and Lukkaku and VVD is a shocking indictment of those purchases.

How many players will we get in it? Its always a 4-4-2 so, I think it'll be:

GK - De Gea - hard to argue really even though Ederson has been class.

RB - Walker or Valencia - Walker probably favourite
CB -Otamendi - nailed on
CB -Tarkowski, Mee or Christiansen maybe? Can't think of another outstanding candidate. John Stones was nailed on until the Leicester game
LB - bit like above, no outstanding candidate. Probably Alonso as he scores and assists even though he can't defend

RW - Salah
CM - De Bruyne
CM - Fernandinho - could see him being overlooked possibly though
LW - Sterling - again could see him being overlooked. Don't think he'd be that popular among his peers.

ST - Kane
ST - Aguero - about fucking time too!

Dave for Raheem and that's probably not too far away.

Not sure why you started this. Sure to be disappointed, yet again. Going to be full of rags, dippers and chavs with just KdB getting in. Will be highly surprised if it turns into anything else.

As we have had such a great season, to have less than 3 in the team of the year would be a travesty. KDB is a cert, Otamendi should also be in there, and I don't think anyone has had the beating of Walker this year (Which has shocked me, as didn't think he was all that when we signed him).

You could make case for Sterling Aguero and Silva, and Fernandinho, but as he's the work horse, doubt he'd get the nod.

Kane and Salah, are probably the other certs, but thats about it really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.