PFA Team of the Year

It’ll be the usual merger of Liverpool and Spurs teams with a couple of Rags thrown in.
You’re probably right, hence why Sergio has never been in the team. Given he has the best goals to minutes ratio than any premier league player ever, something doesn’t add up

We all know how many we should have in (at least 6), but we’ll be very lucky if there is 2. A load of bollocks as always. Aguero will never get picked, they just don’t like him for some reason. Fuck ‘em, doesn’t mean shit anyway.

You can work it out backwards(and I'm not suggesting this is fair)but......Salah, Kane, Hazard, De Gea will be there before any City player is looked at so that means no Aguero, Ederson, only one of Sterling or Sane(and perhaps neither), left back is a bit of a mess(although Delph should receive some praise), we rotate CB's too much(in terms of PFA selection), Fernandinho will be overlooked because of everything that goes on ahead of him, so my guess is Walker, Sterling, De Bruyne and Silva(if Walker or Sterling are overlooked), but there will be no more than 3 City players

Ederson should be in there instead of DeGae imo just because of the extra elements he brings.

De Gea

Valencia
Otamendi
Vertonghen
Robertson

Dembelé
Fernandinho

Salah
De Bruyne
Sané

Kane

Special mentions to Firmino, Ederson, David Silva, Hazard and Aguero

Given that toty is always 442

11 of

Ederson
De Gea
Walker
Otamendi
Tarkowski
Vertonghen
Alonso
Azpilicueta
De Bruyne
Silva
Fernandinho
Sterling
Salah
Kane
Aguero

I'd go 433
Ederson
Walker Otamendi Vertonghen Alonso
Fernandinho
De Bruyne Silva
Salah Kane Sterling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.