Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxlade- chamberlin looked to have gone off with a bad injury for Liverpool, could southgate take a gamble on Phil if he impresses over the next few matches?

Oxlade- chamberlin looked to have gone off with a bad injury for Liverpool, could southgate take a gamble on Phil if he impresses over the next few matches?

Why would you want that for the kid? Nothing good can come of him becoming England's newest great white hope at 17 years old.

I hope England don't look at him for years. Let him grow up, have a life, learn to play his game before being subjected to all that shit.

Why would you want that for the kid? Nothing good can come of him becoming England's newest great white hope at 17 years old.

I hope England don't look at him for years. Let him grow up, have a life, learn to play his game before being subjected to all that shit.

i agree. it would be the worst thing for him. he needs to stay here and keep progressing at city. he doesnt need the pressure and scrutiny of the england team right now. hopefully he gets more game time and then next season starts to become more of a first team player.

Let all the world class kids from the rags go straight into the England set up , and let the mere mortals grow with decent coaching .

Presumably he starts on Sunday then? Very disappointing at how few minutes he’s played recently - just one league appearance in the past two months.

Presumably he starts on Sunday then? Very disappointing at how few minutes he’s played recently - just one league appearance in the past two months.

Hey Phil.

Congrats on breaking in.

Think you'll get 10 mins on Sunday.

Keep the hard work up!

Given that we need one more win for 100 points, I doubt it.
We just fielded an almost League Cup side when even a draw would have made those 100 points impossible. I actually hope that given now both Fernandinho and Gundogan played a lot in these last periods, he'll get the start or at least a significant amount of time. I'm sure Pep & co realise what is 'at stake'.

I'm actually liking that Pep is keeping him on ice and making him "earn the shirt". I'm sure he will get some minutes in the final game but Pep is showing him that he doesn't just get it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.