Phillip Shiner

Tuearts right boot

Halfway up a mountain,bumfuck nowhere,Snowdonia.
Probably the most despicable person living at the moment. How this guy is
A) not inside and B) is still alive, is a wonder to me
Was listening to a broadcast with one of his victims, a 23 yo sergeant who with his platoon got ambushed by a troop of Iraqi soldiers. The Marines not only managed to fight back but gained ground and to their surprise the Iraqis surrendered to the marines. The Army medics even treated the Iraqi wounded. The guy won a commendation but came back to England to face a barrage of untruths and serious accusations all concocted by this ' man ' Shiner and his dubious associates. 12 years this sargeant and his men, and many others, were under the cosh at huge expense to our government all because of this man, yet he still walks.

Probably the most despicable person living at the moment. How this guy is
A) not inside and B) is still alive, is a wonder to me
Was listening to a broadcast with one of his victims, a 23 yo sergeant who with his platoon got ambushed by a troop of Iraqi soldiers. The Marines not only managed to fight back but gained ground and to their surprise the Iraqis surrendered to the marines. The Army medics even treated the Iraqi wounded. The guy won a commendation but came back to England to face a barrage of untruths and serious accusations all concocted by this ' man ' Shiner and his dubious associates. 12 years this sargeant and his men, and many others, were under the cosh at huge expense to our government all because of this man, yet he still walks.
He'll never practice again which is a bonus.. not sure if he will face charges for falsification of evidence?

Another example of a government cover up ? why has the 'investigation' into him by his own society taken place but no criminal investigation ? The man has stolen money from legal aid. He should have been arrested, charged and imprisoned years ago.

Pigs in the trough watched by other pigs whilst the soldiers suffer. The same inquisiton is going on still about Northern Ireland.

My first thought are why the fuck is he not in jail?

Stinks!

Every serving member of the armed forces signs a contract with the UK Government and the Queen which could result in them paying the price with their life. The Laws of Armed Conflict (LOAC) is tricky enough to be worrying about at the best of times, but when in the thick of it your actions are still governed by them. This scumbag picked on easy targets, where he only had to prove a hint of a deviation from the LOAC to land someone in the shit.

I'm not saying everyone he prosecuted was innocent, but conflict often blurs the lines between lawful and unlawful. Shiner will never truly understand how difficult it was for those soldiers to stay on the right side of the law under such intense pressure. I really hope the CPS bring a case against him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.