Photography

LOVE your empire state building one :)

I've been taking pictures since i grabbed the camera out of mums hand as a kid (she usually missed our heads off anyway!), but once the digital camera age hit i got more serious, and the last 8 years haven't stopped! Mainly landscapes.

Here's some (i'm about do do a huge copy and paste from another forum i post on... sorry if this is too many pics!)
(kind of a mixture of more "proper" ones and also holiday "snaps")

(edit to add - i know evry tom dick and sally takes pictures these days what with stupid camera phoes the like, but i've never had a camera phone, i like cameras *gasp*! And i never said i was any good... i just enjoy taking pictures when i go places, and have done for donkeys years. Never tried to sell any, too insecure (and every tom dick and sally does that too!), but yeah well like i said - i enjoy taking pictures. Don't have an SLR though, still can't afford it, though think novices hide behind "ooh ive got an SLR" etc (no offense!). I don't get why people who sound like they have no idea how to even compse a photo or anything other than press a shutter butter suddenly decide to leap straight in with an SLR, that they'll mainly use on auto anyway... whatever happened to buying a decent compact and teaching yourself composition and finding out what you like? And this isn't aimed at the OP, it's just a rant in general... or maybe im just jealous i still can't afford any kit ;) I got a Canon G12 last year, and that's as posh as i'm ever going to afford :(

ETT_cabin_2337_copyrightETT.jpg

ETT_skysea.jpg

ETT_jum09.jpg

ETT_bea09.jpg

ETT_sun09.jpg

ETT_westshore2006.jpg

ETT_marinedrivedaytime.jpg

ETT_marinedrivesunset.jpg

ETT_bay.jpg

ETT_LLbaypuffin.jpg

ETT_llandudnopier.jpg

ETT_LLbaycaves.jpg

ETT_penm09.jpg

ETT_puffinisland.jpg

ETT_tandtreesBW2012.jpg

_copyrightETT_dec12_dock_ETT.jpg

_copyrightETT_dec12_fury_ETT.jpg

_copyrightETT_dec12_concasbdayeve_ETT.jpg

ett_may13BWcasstepup_Img_1217.jpg

ett_may13BWcasstepdown_Img_1228.jpg

copyrightETT_july2013water__4375.jpg

copyrightETT_july2013water_4372.jpg

copyrightETT_july2013llandw___5477.jpg

copyrightETT_july2013marined_5002.jpg

copyrightETT_july2013conw___4183.jpg

copyrightETT_july2013aber__5168.jpg

copyrightETT_july2013puff_4147.jpg

ETT_14fe11_livnighwhee.jpg

ETT_beau2012_2884_copyrightETT.jpg

ETT_penmonsunset_3265_copyrightETT.jpg

ETT_llanwatfal.jpg

ETT_BWoct2010_lon.jpg

ETT_bee09.jpg

ETT_ce09.jpg

ETT_cro08.jpg

ETT_con09.jpg

ETT_casfielbrid.jpg

and a couple of comedy ones ;)

copyright_ETTphotography___12sept2012.jpg

copyright_ETTphotography__22sept2012.jpg

My good lady has a wedding photography business which shes's winding down.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.designhousephotography.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.designhousephotography.co.uk/</a>

Consequently she's selling off most of her gear. A few of cannon bodies, lenses, lights, umbrellas, back drop etc. If anyone's interested in first dibs drop me a PM and I can find out specifics.

Cheers.

9624614104_f450848121.jpg

9624620790_990d80c84f.jpg

9624608144_df81568132.jpg

9624630472_0156117e7d.jpg

9621402969_84ec8ae703.jpg

A few of Glasgow. The top one is my favourite, whenever you travel into Glasgow from Paisley you pass the old Bilslands Bakery factory whilst crossing the River Clyde. It takes me back to going into town for nights out when i was younger, i get a wee nostalgia trip every time i see that building.

Well given it's been ten years since the previous post in this thread, perhaps it's just you and me!

Shall we start a new thread, or continue with this one?

Last edited:
I've been experimenting with old Russian 35mm cameras. The easy in your pocket, take wherever you go method. Good fun and there's so many possibilities for the final output. I like the unpredictability of it. I'll post a few up sometime when Im on my computer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.