Photoshop experts

Ron Burgundy

Who remembers this picture? I remember getting a lot of stick at the time and seemed to get tagged in it on a daily basis at one point.
I hope im not being premature but I would be grateful if a lovely Blue who has more computer skills than me would be able to create a picture similar with the rags failed signings so far this transfer window, Thiago, Cesc, Lewandowski, Bale (hopefully Ronaldo) and others so i can get a bit of banter going with a couple of arrogant rags that i have the misfortune of knowing :-)

Ron Burgundy said:

Who remembers this picture? I remember getting a lot of stick at the time and seemed to get tagged in it on a daily basis at one point.
I hope im not being premature but I would be grateful if a lovely Blue who has more computer skills than me would be able to create a picture similar with the rags failed signings so far this transfer window, Thiago, Cesc, Lewandowski, Bale (hopefully Ronaldo) and others so i can get a bit of banter going with a couple of arrogant rags that i have the misfortune of knowing :-)
If somebody can do one it would be great

Haha was thinking about that pic the other day trying to remember who was in it.

Would b great to see a piss take one tho....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.