Picking Up The Megaphone Today

The situation you could be amazed how much enthusiasm that jumping around and singing can do for the players. Go for the night out, get involved and get right behind the team. Tv replays etc are there for analysing the decisions after the match.

As said before each to their own but I bet you'd be very pleasantly surprised how much better the full match day can become if you go an have a good time. I do it, but it doesn't stop me shitting myself and getting nervous. Either way, were all blues so if singing etc isn't for you then fair enough, your still supporting the team by being there paying your hard earned cash.

Jrb go for it with the megaphone mate good luck!

mancitymick said:
stimo said:
Where will the megaphone in question be located? South stand or 111?

Rammed up his arse if it was near me

Bloody hell Mick. As long as you don't turn the siren on at the same time. Just wait. ;-)

Off in a bit. My main concern is the people around me. Don't know if they'll join in or not. Don't want to piss them off. (stewards, etc) Might move if they're getting a bit pissed off with the racket. We'll see. I'll just have to be nice. :-)<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:23 pm --<br /><br />
mancitymick said:
jrb said:
Bloody hell Mick. As long as you don't turn the siren on at the same time. Just wait. ;-)

Only joking pal, Fair play for trying something new

No probs Mick. It's worth ago. Tonight is probably the perfect match. 4000 potty Greeks who don't stop singing. ;-?

jrb said:
Off in a bit. My main concern is the people around me. Don't know if they'll join in or not. Don't want to piss them off. (stewards, etc) Might move if they're getting a bit pissed off with the racket. We'll see. I'll just have to be nice. :-)

-- Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:23 pm --

mancitymick said:
Only joking pal, Fair play for trying something new

No probs Mick. It's worth ago. Tonight is probably the perfect match. 4000 potty Greeks who don't stop singing. ;-?

Make sure you take the email from the club giving you permisiion just incase the wstewards stop you

jrb said:
Off in a bit. My main concern is the people around me. Don't know if they'll join in or not. Don't want to piss them off. (stewards, etc) Might move if they're getting a bit pissed off with the racket. We'll see. I'll just have to be nice. :-)

The bird steward on the 110 doorway is sound as a pound, and she covers your side of the block so unless she calls the other lad over i can't see them two giving you grief.

Makes me remember when Tevez scored the second in the CC semi final at our place, i was sat in 131/132 i think (corner of Colin Bell/North stand) and was celebrating with the steward there. It's ace when the official folk lose it a bit and join in!

Absolute quality, best of luck jrb! Fair play for having the balls to do this, it's a modern thing, and it's the old fashioned people who are against it. English football is stuck behind, this is helping to bring it to modern times!

Good luck jrb, seems most people are behind it, however even with the clubs backing I can imagine an 'overzealous' (t***) steward still taking it off you. We'll just have to wait and see eh

Edit:

Before anyone tries to murder me, I'm not trying to generalise all stewards with that statement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.