Pictures of your Dog

The danger is you end up in more trouble than the xxxxers who in effect aided the killing of your dog. I'd keep nagging and nagging the police until they have to take their promised action. The fact they show little concern is blood boiling and further justifies the hopefully imminent death of their " pet".
Thanks, I am not in a great place at the moment, One brother is in the later stages of terminal cancer, The other brother is a complete dickhead, I care full time for my 91 year old blind Mum & my two best mates live miles away so when next doors dog comes through the hedge & kills my wonderfull little collie dog & they think its funny I am really stuggling to keep a lid on it,
Anyway my very sore foot is stopping me doing anything stupid at the moment & I am just hoping the Police can do something about next doors dog soon,
Thanks for listening it really does help :-)

Thanks, I am not in a great place at the moment, One brother is in the later stages of terminal cancer, The other brother is a complete dickhead, I care full time for my 91 year old blind Mum & my two best mates live miles away so when next doors dog comes through the hedge & kills my wonderfull little collie dog & they think its funny I am really stuggling to keep a lid on it,
Anyway my very sore foot is stopping me doing anything stupid at the moment & I am just hoping the Police can do something about next doors dog soon,
Thanks for listening it really does help :-)
All the above makes their crime worse and I'd suggest talking to the police again eg tomorrow mentioning all the above whilst emphasising they are party to killing what was effectively a best mate, support dog hence today's door incident. Unfortunately their behaviour isn't unique but 99% of people are decent and just doing their best.

661ejHG.jpeg

Here’s our girl Farleigh - 15 years old now

View attachment 103301
It is with a heavy heart that I have to say that our beautiful girl, Farleigh, was put to sleep today.
She was such a lovely, beautiful girl who touched our hearts in so many ways and a best friend to us all, especially my son Ben.
We will miss her so, so much, but am happy that she is at peace now. Bless you my darling….

Attachments

• IMG_2105 Copy.jpeg
    IMG_2105 Copy.jpeg
    850.9 KB · Views: 17
It is with a heavy heart that I have to say that our beautiful girl, Farleigh, was put to sleep today.
She was such a lovely, beautiful girl who touched our hearts in so many ways and a best friend to us all, especially my son Ben.
We will miss her so, so much, but am happy that she is at peace now. Bless you my darling….
What a wonderful little dog Farleigh looks. Treasure the memories and know that she was loved, and did love.

Really sad news. It's just so hard to lose one of your family.

Morning all, here's my girl, back on four paws! Oaks back to her usual self, thanks to all of you for your generosity,the swimming in the Hydrotherapy pool has aided, Oaks recovery, there's a slight limp but nothing really noticeable, She's happy running around sparring with my other pair of hounds on frequent occasions.

Attachments

• 1000016953.jpg
    1000016953.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 19

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.