Pictures on stadium

citybluesmith

Well done lads !!!! City are back !!! First time this season the team have played like champions !!
Went to city square today and noticed the pictures on the stadium.How long have they been there ? They are brill and a great idea. Well done city

I'm sure I saw some footage of fans being interviewed outside the stadium during the week, and you could see the pics being put up in the background.

Yeah they add some character to what is quite a grey and dull building. Not all finished yet, middle helixes on the East Stand are bare and a few of the pics still to go up; so will look even better when all finished. Nice bit of decorating!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=244975&start=1790" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=244975&start=1790</a>
some pics of mine from the big thread about the stadium

1 nov -
kippaxkid74 said:
here's 6 piccies, nothing inspiring but thought i'd take a few quick piccies for here as i was passing on my way to something this afternoon :)

3 of the Colin Bell stand
1nov12_no5_Img_6757.jpg

1nov12_no4_Img_6749.jpg

1nov12_no6_Img_6756.jpg

and 3 of the East stand
1nov12_no1_Img_6771.jpg

1nov12_no3_Img_6767.jpg

1nov12_no2_Img_6772.jpg

about half 3 this afternoon. The blue Kompany East stand one was up on Saturdays match, but the rest is newly changed.

tuesday!
kippaxkid74 said:
I snapped a quickie on my way in before the match (i was very early!)

ETT_city6nov2012.jpg

Looks a bit weird having the "stadium" writing thinner and smaller than "Etihad", but i know it's just cos they use the logo style for Etihad and not for stadium. Wish it had the city badge up there illuminated nice and big under Etihad - similar to the one (not illuminated) on the side of the shop - rather than just on the window, but small grumbles ;) Around the stadium should look fab when they finish putting all the pics up :)

and thursday 8th
kippaxkid74 said:
A few more from Thursday afternoon, seems to be full colour pics between the Colin Bell and East stand entrances, and blue ones the other side - maybe more subtle for passing traffic and locals (but they don't look as good!). All the colour ones are from just last season....
Spirals still blank on east side and with the old names on Colin side for now.
It looks like everyone in level 2 are losing their windows as well ;)

ett_8nov12_Img_6895.jpg

ett_8nov12Img_6899.jpg

ett8nov12Img_6898.jpg

The dude doing the stadium tour on Wednesday said they were due to finish that week in time for the spuds game.
The only one that was up on Tuesday night was the aguero title winning one just left of the main entrance.

Big up the club for making the stadium look 'city' if that makes sense.

Noticed today that the 'manchester city' that lights up above the colin bell main entrance has been replaced by etihad stadium so needed to do something.

To be fair to the club they do keep on improving the stadium with plenty of the nice little touches the fans appreciate.

Well done.

I noticed the pics on the outside of the stadium today.

I just assumed they'd been there for months and I'd only just noticed them.

couple of photo's from today, the first from East Stand

[bigimg]http://i50.tinypic.com/22b59d.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i46.tinypic.com/jpyotj.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.