Pies

mekonmcfc

personally think this years pies are better, thought the peppered steak was very nice, and my lad loved the hot dog, even ate the bread saying was much better than last year !!! also getting bottled beer at the food stands should ease queues in other areas.

just i need to remortgage everytime i take my lad !!!!

My dad ordered a steak pie at the celtic game and didn't notice untill he'd already eaten it that it was Balti. It's the age, such a shame.. :)

also level 1 looks so smart with the new lick of paint, think they have done a good job in the close season.

oh and am very happy with kit kat chunky and yorkie as the chocolate selection !!!!

johnmc said:
Citysmith said:
Chicken Balti was awful. Was giddy for my 1st one of the year and ended up binning it. Gutted

Please be a joke please be a joke please be a joke
I wish it was, t'was the end of the HT break so it was overdone, but a great football tradition died in my hand that day.

Do you honestly believe johnmc that a someone would throw the old Chicken Balti pie in a bin. It was one of my highlights of a match day. Well gutted, my first bite I knew that it wasn't right, it stopped me in mid-conversation, a couple more bites and I was heading for the nearest bin.

I'm hoping it was a dodgy pie, but a mate of mine assured me they'd changed the supplier, his pie ended up in the same place :o(

If Gary Cook is reading this, priority no 1 'free the Chicken Balti 1' and sort out the matter, please

Citysmith said:
johnmc said:
Please be a joke please be a joke please be a joke
I wish it was, t'was the end of the HT break so it was overdone, but a great football tradition died in my hand that day.

Do you honestly believe johnmc that a someone would throw the old Chicken Balti pie in a bin. It was one of my highlights of a match day. Well gutted, my first bite I knew that it wasn't right, it stopped me in mid-conversation, a couple more bites and I was heading for the nearest bin.

I'm hoping it was a dodgy pie, but a mate of mine assured me they'd changed the supplier, his pie ended up in the same place :o(

If Gary Cook is reading this, priority no 1 'free the Chicken Balti 1' and sort out the matter, please

I just died inside

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.