Pilger film about the NHS.

Of course he was right. They Tory bastards and their rightwing press destroyed him, as I knew they would and now the chickens are coming home to roost. Pity the alternative to the Tories is that Tory **** Starmer. What a fucking shambles this country is. Morons keeping those corrupt, incompetent, lying, crooked, thieving bastards in power for over a decade. It seems to us in parts of the country that never vote those vermin in, utterly baffling that so many working class people get duped time after time voting for a party that despises them.

I blame the parents.

The NHS as Corbyn said is under threat, watch this film, he was right.

This was due to be shown on ITV in the run up to the 2019 election .... but got canned. Also repeatedly taken down off Youtube in the same period.
Corbyn's exact words at the time were 'this is the last chance to save the NHS'.
Probably alluding to the likely successors in his own party as much as the Tories.

This was due to be shown on ITV in the run up to the 2019 election .... but got canned. Also repeatedly taken down off Youtube in the same period.
Corbyn's exact words at the time were 'this is the last chance to save the NHS'.
Probably alluding to the likely successors in his own party as much as the Tories.
This country is corrupt as fuck.

This country is corrupt as fuck.
That statement is so sad.
Just think of the great things which were manufactured in the U.K.
I remember when the words 'Made in G.B.' stood for high quality in products, reliability and integrity.
Now, with the support of the E.U. much diminished, where is HMS U.K. headed?
Holed below the water line, but it could still be salvaged, could it?

That statement is so sad.
Just think of the great things which were manufactured in the U.K.
I remember when the words 'Made in G.B.' stood for high quality in products, reliability and integrity.
Now, with the support of the E.U. much diminished, where is HMS U.K. headed?
Holed below the water line, but it could still be salvaged, could it?
It could be but needs a change in mindset from the population though.

Shame Corbyn didn’t get in, would have been great for public services. Probably not too good on Ukraine but overall much better than the Tories. Pity that the electorate had so much hatred for him, some still do even though he’s been gone for some time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.