Pitch invasions

Absolute fucking cock jockeys the lot of them on the pitch. Let's take a selfie/video of us on the pitch so everyone will think we're cool and post it all over social media.

The amount of grown adults on that pitch carrying on like little children today was nothing more than pathetic. The same people then asking why they were on the receiving end of dogs abuse when they came back to their seats.

City should scower social media and ban any idiot that has it posted then they'll learn their lesson.

The club asked me to pay a grand to go to istanbul 2 nights when it has been proven they could have cut that price by £300+ and still made a shitload of profits

the club put up a 7-10% hike on season cards when really revenue wise it wasn't necessary

The club (well soriano) constanly put revenue over fans
sorry, I don’t understand the comparison

Been out all day, but what was the point ofthe fucking stewards when the w nnkers were let onto the pitch.

Fookimg embarrasing and I would ban each and every one of those cunts invading the pitch and fine the useless stewards.

Been out all day, but what was the point ofthe fucking stewards when the w nnkers were let onto the pitch.

Fookimg embarrasing and I would ban each and every one of those cunts invading the pitch and fine the useless stewards.

You’d fine a steward who only earns £11 an hour?

Maybe, just maybe, the club directive to the stewards was to move away and not to tackle the 1000’s of fans who went on to the pitch good natured and peacefully.

Blame the club, not the stewards.

Have you been drinking? ;-)

You’d fine a steward who only earns £11 an hour?

Maybe, just maybe, the club directive to the stewards was to move away and not to tackle the 1000’s of fans who went on to the pitch good natured and peacefully.

Blame the club, not the stewards.
Yes, they only had one job

On the day we get our historic 3rd title on the run with two huge cup finals to come, there's 66 pages (so far) of miserable, boring fuckers moaning about a small 10 minute pitch invasion. I didn't go on - I couldn't be arsed - but so fucking what? Give yourselves a slap. It was fine, nothing happened. It was safe and no one got hurt, and a few thousand city fans had a bit of extra fun. Fuck me some people on here!!!!
fuck off t**t, no one needs to wait 30 mins 'cos some c##ts can't contain themselves

Edited to remove the beer induced swearing. Happy Monday blues

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.