Pittsburgh blues

Barker

I live in Erie right now, but rather than watch the fa cup final on my own at home, I'm looking for somewhere with a bit of an atmosphere. I've heard Piper's Pub is a great place to watch football. Does anyone know if they will be showing the game, or of any other places that will be showing it live?

Barker said:
Thanks. I appreciate it.

Done some searching. No branch out there, but Piper's looks a good bet. I called over to them and it sounds like they'll have the match. However, you will likely be outnumbered as us blues normally are.

We're throwing a kickass party here if you want to fly to Denver!

Barker said:
Oh, thanks. You didn't have to do that though. Outnumbered by who? Wigan fans?

Haha that does sound tempting.

Most rags around are so obsessed with City that they show up just to start shit. That's why a few of the rags here in Denver are already 86ed from a pub here that has only been open for 2-3 months.

Barker said:
I live in Erie right now, but rather than watch the fa cup final on my own at home, I'm looking for somewhere with a bit of an atmosphere. I've heard Piper's Pub is a great place to watch football. Does anyone know if they will be showing the game, or of any other places that will be showing it live?

Wow 2 hours drive for a bit of atmosphere, credit to you.

No places in Cleveland showing it?

S.H.R.E.K said:
Barker said:

A 2 hour drive in US terms really isn't that far and plus I'm going to be in Pittsbugh anyway. One of the biggest things I miss about England is going to watch City play every week. I need some sort of atmosphere, because there's nothing around here.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:31 pm --<br /><br />
dubbie31 said:
Barker said:

Most rags around are so obsessed with City that they show up just to start shit. That's why a few of the rags here in Denver are already 86ed from a pub here that has only been open for 2-3 months.
Pathetic. I'm happy to meet any fellow Englishman over here.

Barker said:
S.H.R.E.K said:
Barker said:

A 2 hour drive in US terms really isn't that far and plus I'm going to be in Pittsbugh anyway. One of the biggest things I miss about England is going to watch City play every week. I need some sort of atmosphere, because there's nothing around here.

-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:31 pm --

dubbie31 said:
Barker said:

Pathetic. I'm happy to meet any fellow Englishman over here.

I'm an american by birth. As you can tell by my join date, been around since the shit. We have a few MCFCOSC branches around the country.

Denver, NYC, Boston, Phoenix, LA, Hollywood, Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, San Fran.

Quite a few now.

Pipers pub I remember opens up early for the football, was the only place I could remember that would have the game on from a trip there a few years back.

Had a bit of a too good sat night out so never made it in the end.

They converted you into a Steelers fan yet? Should be proud if they have, as you'll be one of the few fans thats actually in the Pennsylvania area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.