PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I’ve seen some threads drift off topic, but this one has been swept away, large chunks of it need to go in off topic, so angry blokes can shout at each other in peace

The only thing worth reading is the opinion of people that actually have an understanding of the situation
It makes me laugh that fans of other teams who post in here think that nobody spots them sticking the knife in and trying to wind everyone up.

Regardless of yours or mine personal views I think the time for getting these charges binned on the back of political and financial pressure on the government has well and truly passed by. If the government was then going to lean on the PL then the time to do that was before '115' charges were laid.

Clearly the PL weren't giving it any consideration and the independent panel will not even entertain it. They will reach a conclusion based on what's before them.

Your wumming is absolutely bobbins.

Your wumming is absolutely bobbins.
Er....I don't think so.

Not wumming but offering a view that even if our owner could force the UK government to get these charges to go away the time to do that was before they were laid and not now they have gone to an independent panel. I'll leave it there as it's just an opinion and no more or less valid than any other viewpoint.

Er....I don't think so.

Not wumming but offering a view that even if our owner could force the UK government to get these charges to go away the time to do that was before they were laid and not now they have gone to an independent panel. I'll leave it there as it's just an opinion and no more or less valid than any other viewpoint.
From memory, they didn't even tell us they were charging us until about half an hour before they published them, so I doubt they let whoever was PM of the week know first

From memory, they didn't even tell us they were charging us until about half an hour before they published them, so I doubt they let whoever was PM of the week know first
True but they had been investigating us for four years seemingly before the charges were announced. I'm sure our hierarchy were well aware of this even if the timing and number of charges were a surprise.

It's the sudden finding of his voice- he knows there's a major club just down the road, that have invested in and improved Manchester greatly, that have been under attack for years, yet he pipes up now.
So you're just going to ignore the bit about Everton having been charged and punished whilst we're still waiting for any decision either way?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.