PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I am now changing my mind about FFP;-)
With our revenue now and our future revenue looking secure after 15 years of the Sheikhs plan for City I really dont think FFP is going to be a problem. So from today I am not going to bang the drum for other clubs that wanted to punish City, the hateful 8/9, they can fight their own battles and as far as I am concerned they can shove their hatred so far up their backside it comes out the other end as, well err, shit.

I can't support FFP even if it sends the red top clubs and the Spanish and German miscreants down the swanny.

It needs removing, and when it has been removed and all teams have the capability in theory to compete it will piss on the "European elites" chips good and proper.

Last edited:
Those recent signings are all on lengthy contracts to spread the costs for FFP purposes. A loop hole which has now been closed. I’m guessing the Gallagher isn’t one of those and why he is for the chop.
Gallagher is a Chelsea academy product, so any sale fee for him is banked as pure profit on the books.

However, he doesn't want to leave, Poch doesn't want to sell him & he's very popular with the squad. This could get very tasty. Popcorn bucket time.

time-to-sit-back-and-watch-the-show.gif

I am now changing my mind about FFP;-)
With our revenue now and our future revenue looking secure after 15 years of the Sheikhs plan for City I really dont think FFP is going to be a problem. So from today I am not going to bang the drum for other clubs that wanted to punish City, the hateful 8/9, they can fight their own battles and as far as I am concerned they can shove their hatred so far up their backside it comes out the other end as, well err, shit.
And you think ‘they’ wont keep shifting the goalposts?

And you think ‘they’ wont keep shifting the goalposts?
Its in their DNA to shift the goalposts as far as City are concerned but our revenue and projected revenue is a comfort zone where we will unlikely fail FFP. What I am saying, and maybe I wasn't clear, is that I will no longer argue against FFP on behalf of other clubs and certainly not argue on the behalf of any of the hateful 8/9. They were happy to get on board writing to UEFA to punish City, and backing the red tops and spuds lobbying the Premier League to bring the charges. So feck 'em, let them paddle their own canoe like we have had to do for 15 years against the tide of a negative agenda followed by every media outlet and journalist with the exception of Martin Samuels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.