PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Caught the tail-end. A refreshing change to hear someone who knows what they're talking about re this topic on mainstream media He's far too knowledgable and intelligent for that station. I doubt they'll have him on again.

hunting for headline instead of letting him talk
Absolutely. And it looks like Stefan had thought of that, as I know he's had a bit of stick in the past for talking about what might happen.

To me, he successfully turned around the seriousness of any punishment, to show just how serious the accusations are, how high the bar would be for the PL, and how unlikely they are to be able to prove anything.

Jordan tryin his best to not let him get his point accross,its plain an simple as steffen just said it,its not about just coming after man city ect,its all the other high rollers theyve also got to come after,its just not happening,the premier leauge are out of there depth in this one,theyve tried screwing us ,and city are backin themselfs majorly,

Jordan really does not like what Stefan Borson is saying, but he is smart enough not to go against somebody with much better and deeper insight in all things financial than him.
And Stefan think EPL doesn't have enough ground to prove anything. O boy, that day will be cataclysmic!
It's not a case of him not liking Borson, it's a case of him not liking what he has said for obvious reasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.