PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Total farce. It brings the game into disrepute.

Add Forest to it getting some type of sanction, they wanted to put a decent effort into staying in the Premier League and establishing themselves. Should they do what Luton, Sheff United and Burnley have done and banked the money? It’s no coincidence all those teams are in the relegation scrap at the moment.

Teams not spending money will be dangerous for the lower leagues surviving on the trickle down of Premier League money. The likes of Masters and Parry are in the process of popping the football bubble which we’ve had in this country since the premier league was formed to protect 3 clubs in red and Spurs.

Only this. It's not the first deduction that will do for them, but the second. That is what has to be settled before the end of the season.
But then the incoming points deduction for Forest will keep Everton up!

It reminds me of the plot to a Gilbert & Sullivan comic opera. (At the end of the season, to decide who wins what and who goes down, we'll all be singing 'Defer, defer to the Lord High Executioner'!)

Farce.

Perhaps you should get Andy Burnham to write to them?
Andy Burnham seems to have struggled to get a response from the PL following his letter to them on the 2nd December 2023. In addition to my note to UEFA, I sent the Premier League 2 messages recently about the fact that they have not acknowledged that City have won the champions league on their website yet. No replies as yet. These football authorities only want money from the fans and don't feel that they need to reply.

Back onto AB. He is an Everton fan and I have not seen anything from him in support of City regarding ffp so I don't think he's going to help us much. However, I am happy to be proven wrong.

I would like to know how much utd failed FFP by compared to Everton. It really confuses me that they got a fine and others might get relegated or pts deductions. I dont understand the difference.

They didn't fail premier ffp it's more generous! Uefa one doesn't matter because it's always only a fine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.