PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Agree with your sentiment..

..but wonderful as this outcome might be, it would, in my humble estimation, still rank below the example set by the 1937 Champions of England when lining up in the Olympic Stadium in Berlin to play an exhibition match against a German select XI, with each and every City player refusing to perform the Nazi 'Sieg Heil' salute before the game started (cf the England team a year later, told to comply by the craven FA..)

Telling Nazis to 'get to f**k' in their own backyard will always be the greatest, bravest moment in our entire history, bar none!
Don't be daft we don't have any history.

Ian Cheeseman stated confidently 3 or 4 weeks ago that City would be found not guilty, I would expect he as sources in the circles he mixes with, here's hoping.
He told a group during a tour at the Etihad, that Pep was joining City after his stint at Bayern. This was before Peo had actually managed his first Bayern game.

So he does seem to have decent contacts

I want to see him on flint stone type clothing while raising the spikes .
Full on medieval .
'Spikes'? Blimey Charlie, you'll be letting them have colour TV and connubial visits in their cells next, with your 'Woke Mediaeval' ways.. (!!)

Full on 'Revenge of the Blood Red Eagle' as in Ivarr the Boneless's response to the killing of his Dad, Ragnar Lodbrok, that'd be more like it!

'Dark Ages Justice'.. them were the days!

He told a group during a tour at the Etihad, that Pep was joining City after his stint at Bayern. This was before Peo had actually managed his first Bayern game.

So he does seem to have decent contacts
I imagine at that point he had many contacts within the club. He no doubt still has his ear to the ground but probably not to the extent it once was.

I suppose you only need one though,

Correct. Directly from a source at another Club. They expressed their personal opinion on the outcome also.

The Club isn't a million miles away.

Read a few commentaries recently suggesting it is on the verge of collapse and might not even reach the big day.

I doubt that very much!

Other club: “How come you’re charging us before you’ve charged City? It’s not fair and Sean cant wrap his big, fat gravelly head around it.

PL: “Yeah, don’t concern yourself with City lads.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.