PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They do understand @CC1 , they just choose to ignore the point as it doesn't fit their narrative..
Yeah. Some do but there are some who are too thick to understand the issue & have never read the CAS report for example ( Spitty for one & most Sky pundits) so as a result, most opposition fans haven’t a clue about any of it & just believe what they hear.
I actually think that the idiot Jordan believes we’re guilty but again, it’s because he hasn’t read any of the official paperwork. You can tell when he’s in discussions with Stefan - he just spouts the standard nonsense but is never asked to back it up with real facts.

Thats an interesting point, no media outlet has managed to get a single legal or finance representative to come on and say why city will be found guilty and what the weight of evidence against city is and how they will be found guilty because of that weight of evidence.
Excellent take on the situation. The only legal expert they can get on is Stefan but as he presents an educated case in favour of City, they just talk over him

Has anyone noticed that the likes of Talksport and all these other rag/dipper slanted media outlets have not had someone versed in the legal side of football and football finance come onto their platforms and put forward a view why the Premier League will be successful landing all these charges and why a three man panel is the correct forum to adjudicate on industrial strength fraud? I may have missed it but all these outlets do is spin the line that City must be guilty and don’t outline anyway how they will be found to have done wrong.
SO TRUE. Why is this I wonder?

I suppose RE talksh Mr Jordan has put himself forward as legally competent so he may resist a proper legal / finance expert.
The other reason is that a real expert is likely to agree with Stefan. Where's the reward for confrontation in that?
Joe 90 was a fictional cartoon not a legal expert a bit like jordans fictional intelligence

This is the level of stupidity that we're up against with some rival fans. "Go back to the drawing board and come up with something that stops Newcastle, and stops Man City, but doesn't hurt the rest of us". FFS.

Scouse wankers.

I hope City take every fucking last one of the fuckers who`ve had anything to do with this witch hunt and bury them in the courts and strip the bastards of every penny they can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.