PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I see the DM has just printed the latest "it's been reported" inflammatory story about City and Chelsea possibly/maybe/could be being thrown out of the PL, its getting really tiresome now and I'm beginning to wish for the heady day of ESL
The league would become worthless if you remove two of its best teams, like the SPL when Rangers were demoted down to league 2

Bellow is clueless when it comes to discussing the finer details of City's alleged charges. A washed up boxer who should stick to talking about something he is knowledgeable on.
They wouldn’t let him do brain surgery on a hospital patient but will let him dissect the financial charges of a multimillion pound business

Just watched the Stefan interview on T/S again. It was funny seeing the bloke from the sixties with his white polo necked jumper getting caught out on silly little lies and exaggerations,having to be corrected numerous times.What really made me smile was when Stefen was searching for the appropriate word(probably so as not to confused them further) and Polo jumper offered the word "misinformation "which Stefan then used. Polo then did a daft little stretch and head wobble like a kid in class answering teacher.

Just watched the Stefan interview on T/S again. It was funny seeing the bloke from the sixties with his white polo necked jumper getting caught out on silly little lies and exaggerations,having to be corrected numerous times.What really made me smile was when Stefen was searching for the appropriate word(probably so as not to confused them further) and Polo jumper offered the word "misinformation "which Stefan then used. Polo then did a daft little stretch and head wobble like a kid in class answering teacher.
Haha I noticed the arm stretched pumped out chest. Like look at me! What a fukin cringy ****. I bet he looks in the mirror every single day and winks at himself.

The league would become worthless if you remove two of its best teams, like the SPL when Rangers were demoted down to league 2
I don't think it'll happen, but there's no comparison with the SPL.

A Premier League with Spurs, Liverpool, United, Arsenal is still the biggest pull in World football.

Correct and that has only been written in PSR last year or two them knowing they could do us for it and give us a points deduction for it! It's a bullshit rule! Because all they have to do is ask for a something and we say it ain't relevant for this and they say we still need to look at it, we refuse! There is the none cooperation charge!
Was in the 2018/19 version of the rules
I see the DM has just printed the latest "it's been reported" inflammatory story about City and Chelsea possibly/maybe/could be being thrown out of the PL, its getting really tiresome now and I'm beginning to wish for the heady day of ESL
That story is beyond belief. Neither City nor Chelsea have received warnings it revolves about a comment that if a future IC rules that at another FFP hearing it could conceivably expel a club if that IC deemed the loss to be major

Peter Moore is a snake that has such a big ego he thinks his own farts smell of roses. To someone of Jim White's intellect he was being diplomatic and to anyone else he was simply crowd pleasing to the bin dippers and goading Man City's fans and our owners.
Saying LFC/John Henry run things the right way unlike other clubs, forgetting they have failed FFP and paid 1m in hush money for hacking a rival clubs scouting database

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.