PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

How many people do you think will give a toss about Human rights when attending an event at the new arena. Human rights won't come into it with 99% of people who just want to see a concert, just like us as fans of the club, who just want to get on with watching football.
If someone spouts on at me about UAE human rights and doing business, I simply ask: Do you drive a car? Do you buy food from a supermarket? With off shore wind farms growing in importance courtesy of UAE companies, I could add: Do you use electricity?

great comeback but some correction. I am neither English nor American. So much for ignorance.

Yet my point still stands you are still the same like i mentioned above even if you aren't Americans or English.

Don't be such ignorant twats with this holier than thou attitude like you know other country problems eventhough in reality you know fuck all about the problems.

I will not replying your post any further because you will be put in my ignore list.

Yet my point still stands you are still the same like i mentioned above even if you aren't Americans or English.

Don't be such ignorant twats with this holier than thou attitude like you know other country problems eventhough in reality you know fuck all about the problems.

I will not replying your post any further because you will be put in my ignore list.
So pointing out other country’s problems is “holier than thou” attitude? I mean you can stick your head in the sand about Middle East’s Human rights records and their treatment of immigrants, women and lgbt people just to show you are a bigger blue but all it does is show your a bellend!

Where did I say that? I don't know what it's really like in the UAE and I'd bet nor do 61% of the UK population.
How do you know they don’t? Just because you don’t know or care doesn’t mean no one does. I have seen a lot of people talk about police brutality in America, Yemen conflict, Chinese genocide, etc. There are a lot more knowledgeable people than you think exist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.