PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Changing topic slightly, how did things go on Talksport this morning? Hope you taught Jordan and White another lesson?
Interesting that SJ seemed so relaxed, and even a little impressed, by Todd Boehly's creative accounting with respect to the Hotel sale, but thinks any alleged accountancy discrepencies by City signal the end of the world.

Perhaps I misjudged the point which for me was multifold and interesting when the Club was anonymised:
1. Just because the PL make a forceful point, doesn't mean it is correct or accepted.
2. There are many aspects of cooperation - the PL said "the Club" didn't cooperate because of x, y and z, Everton said they did because of a, b and c.
3. The confirmation bias that the quotes were about City was interesting to me if not to Guadino
4. The IC was dismissive of the PL case on Everton showing the subjective nature of many aspects even in relation to cooperation and document disclosure.

So, I think it was interesting but hey who cares - its just a tweet. I deleted only because so many people were convinced it was about City and didn't/couldn't see the follow up that revealed it was all Everton and I couldn't be arsed explaining over and over to excited Liverpool fans who thought they had their confirmation.

People don’t read follow ups on here, let alone Twitter ;)

Don't do that again!

I look to your Twitter feed for impartial information and reassurance, not to have the shit scared out of me :-)
Looking to any Twitter feed for impartial information and reassurance was your first mistake. That was never it's intended purpose and like all social media has only worsened massively over time.

Every media outlet seems almost gushing in their admiration of Chelseas creative accounting to dispose of 75 million of excessive debt. Yet want City hung, drawn and quartered for the mere suggestion of malfeasance of a previous manager signing a perfectly legal middle eastern contract with another club for a million quid and not declaring it in our accounts.

Laughable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.