PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Goldbridge, or whatever he calls himself, is the perfect example.
He doesn’t use his real name, he doesn’t even support the team he claims to.
He doesn‘t, and probably never has had, an original opinion of his own. He is the empty vessel that will say anything if it means getting clicks and monetising his own vacuousness.
If someone said he was a computer generated bot, I would see no reason to disbelieve them.
He's just all panto and a cheap one at that

Didn’t hear the word ‘cheat’ in that discussion. It is obviously a clever move by Chelsea but goes against the point of profit and sustainability and fair fucking play.

Yet they still have not even been charged like the dirty oil club. Stinks to high heavens.

Fair play to Chelsea for sticking two fingers up to the league.

The Everton,Forest, City and Chelsea nonsense is only doing one thing and that is showing them up for the sheer level of incompetence on show.

If anyone is actually worried that they have somehow found incriminating information on city then worry no more. Absolutely no chance will they prove fuck all, the stupid red licking cunts.

Could you imagine if City started selling assets to themselves to pass FFP? and not only that but putting a management team in place to be able to record the profits towards P&S on the balance sheet…

Makes my blood boil they way they have come after us, pack of rabid hyenas springs to mind.
Had they won what we had in the last 5 years or should I say stopped the red cartel winning then there's no way they'd be getting away with this

Anyonee know where in the CAS report they mentioned about emails being cut and pasted to distort the "evidence"

The scousers should.
6ef7f670896f3200099b787111a41d07.gif

Football dinosaurs like Sterling can’t and won’t accept like many in the wider football community, a successful Man City. It doesn’t matter how well we are run. They just will not see reason. It’s like covid deniers or brexiters. All he knows is a time when Liverpool, United and Arsenal were successful.

It’s a nostalgic career bias stand point. All his red mates feel the same. Bunch of cheats they can’t be as good as us.

Total Denial.
The twats a Hartepool fan, says it all.

Met his son in a pub in Manc after the Brighton game this season and he said that when his dad walked through Darlington on his charity walk he needed protection.Told him that was utter bollox.
Apart from that he seemed a good lad.

Why would anyone be so stupid to think that the Premier League would issue a statement like that before the hearing had taken place?

Probably because that was the deliberate implication given by a previously trusted source?

We can't all be as worldly wise as you apparently are on legal and accounting matters.

I don't blame anyone for making that assumption and I certainly wouldn't call them stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.