PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Opinion is fact unfortunately to most in today's world. Only our legal folks save us from reversing a hundred years.

I've long been of the opinion that the beginning of our demise as a society was when the back pages were allowed to peddle lies day in day out.
Is that a fact?

Looks like it's all coming to a head very quickly to me, the post on FB from Super City from Maine Road put up earlier (if true) is fantastic news. The pre-arguments (or whatever they're called) seem to have stopped the panel in their tracks before they've started.

I remain cautious. I do believe the club, the statements, and their innocence and ability. But there was levels of optimism that the case itself would never come to anything, and I myself was fairly convinced on the outcome of the CAS decision alone, it would have been dropped/dismissed. And then we got the charges alleged breaches. So while I like seeing the optimisin to bravado and everything inbetween, I remain partly cautious.

And, in the two videos posted here recently, his tune has definitely changed. Before it was City are cheats, if they "get off" bad for football, etc. Now it's the 115 charges aren't important, don't want to talk about them, he even corrected himself when he sneaked in a "if they get off or not" and corrected himself immediately to "if they are found guilty or not". Definitely a change as far as I can see.

I don't have any problem with him saying City are destroying the PL, or that the club invested a lot of money in a way that other clubs can't now do/ That isn't the clubs fault.

Yeah that’s my take…. Anyone checked

1. Fat **** Anfield agenda
  2. Mckola & his OJ
  3. Neville & Carragher blatant lies
  4. The Harris twins

Etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.