PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I can’t see City, even agreeing to any kind of settlement. We didn’t cooperate, because the club saw the whole situation has a fishing expedition. And one where any info shared with them, would be leaked to those 3 leeches
I suspect any attempt at a settlement is not about us agreeing to some sort of 'pinch' but more about how the PL extricate themselves from the mess they've created.

While it must be tempting for City to say "You started this, so you need to finish it" I'm guessing we'll need to help them out in some way. Probably by not suing the arse off them.

I suspect any attempt at a settlement is not about us agreeing to some sort of 'pinch' but more about how the PL extricate themselves from the mess they've created.

While it must be tempting for City to say "You started this, so you need to finish it" I'm guessing we'll need to help them out in some way. Probably by not suing the arse off them.
Sue sow sew every combination we can think of but the twats must be punished

I can’t see City, even agreeing to any kind of settlement. We didn’t cooperate, because the club saw the whole situation has a fishing expedition. And one where any info shared with them, would be leaked to those 3 leeches
As at CAS, I’m sure the club wouldn’t give a shit about a non-cooperation verdict and fine, if it means we’re cleared of the serious charges.

Somehow we need to change the narrative, when this all over there must be a clear and unambiguous statement fro the PL that club is innocent, I think the cease and desist letters are part of this, we can’t have partisan pundits gobbing off

The repetitional damage has been immense

Somehow we need to change the narrative, when this all over there must be a clear and unambiguous statement fro the PL that club is innocent, I think the cease and desist letters are part of this, we can’t have partisan pundits gobbing off

The repetitional damage has been immense
Has it though? Our revenue has gone through the roof recently. Our social media followers have increased four fold, we are building a new stand to accommodate more people. It doesn’t seem to have affected much at all really. If we are found guilty, it will.

They could.

By failing to change passwords we failed to ensure the security of the personal data.

Obviously they’d be in worse shit though.

Liverpool coughed up £1m voluntarily when people on here are saying we were in as much trouble if we’d have reported them. That’s a lot of money if you can avoid paying it & I find it very hard to believe you’d get anymore than a “Soz it won’t happen again” & no settlement if that were the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.