PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Wolves fans making money hand signs yesterday. They’d fucking love it if their club had the investment our club has had, and the trophies or club has won. That goes for all the away fans who keep on making the money hand signs. Love it! :-)
Would that be the investment that Fosun made in 2016.

Hypocrites

Fair. 'This proves we have been cleared,' is not 'cautiously' positive though. People overreacting to me pointing that out and the pile-on thereafter is not 'you do you' either.

I maybe got defensive in the volume of responses, but it is all good. I've said and clarified what I had to for anyone willing to read beyond their own take. It has been exhausted, and is hardly worth it.
We have all been through the mincer and all we want now is for this whole debacle to be put to bed.
Hope is raised for the 1st time in a long time. Some will run a little too enthusiastically with what's been purported and some more measured.
But we all want the same outcome.
A cleared club is also, in effect, a cleared fan base. We are the tubthumpers that face the real music from friends and rivals and must defend on the hope that what we have been told is true.
To be doing this for so long can fray even the strongest nerves. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the fans have mild ptsd after this is finished. It really is that traumatic.
TH's reports are like water to the starving man.
Anyway, I've waffled on and mixed way too many metaphors in my last 2 posts, so I'm gonna make like a tree, and get the hell out of here now :)

We have all been through the mincer and all we want now is for this whole debacle to be put to bed.
Hope is raised for the 1st time in a long time. Some will run a little too enthusiastically with what's been purported and some more measured.
But we all want the same outcome.
A cleared club is also, in effect, a cleared fan base. We are the tubthumpers that face the real music from friends and rivals and must defend on the hope that what we have been told is true.
To be doing this for so long can fray even the strongest nerves. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the fans have mild ptsd after this is finished. It really is that traumatic.
TH's reports are like water to the starving man.
Anyway, I've waffled on and mixed way too many metaphors in my last 2 posts, so I'm gonna make like a tree, and get the hell out of here now :)
Will we ever be cleared though you only after look at Hillsborough to see a legal ruling doesn't necessarily change the opinion of many.

Personally, I believe anything positive that anyone says about us and I dismiss anything negative. I therefore believe that we have sent legal letters. I believe that those who have been sullying our name for years are now silenced and I believe that will will completely clear our name. In all matters City, my objectivity rings out far and wide, from Claremont Road to Kippax Street.

So your vigourously agreeing with me. :-D
If the attempt to show fraud (criminal law) is not proven than most of it is not proven.

In your last post you said fraud could be established but due to the age of the charges we would escape actually being punished.

All I was saying was that this simply isn’t an option

I understand the rules and take your point but a penalty given for a foul committed after the forward has completed his play cannot be right in logic. Perhaps in those situations an indirect free kick would be appropriate. Minus you VAR would probably cock that up too
I thought the Wolves player put Guardiol off his shot at the time, which if it happened anywhere else on the pitch would be a foul, and a booking if the player wore sky blue. I will look at it again sometime. Now lets have a discussion whether the push on Ake just before half time should have been a penalty. I thought it should and expected the ref to start the second half with a penalty to us, like united that time. Some fecking hope;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.