PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There is a media organization that all of us are legally forced to subscribe to, it's called the BBC and the annual fee is currently £169.50. They are absolutely front and central on the constant attacks into City and have been from day one. The content used by Der Spiegel and the Sunday Times was all provided by a group called "European Investigative Collaborations", (https://eic.network/) the BBC are quite open about their leading role in that group. Last summer after the treble victory they ran a "115 Charges" story on BBC World presented by Ross Atkins. It was an absolute hatchet job that could have been scripted on Rag Cafe. Right at the very end after five minutes of besmirching the club, smearing the owners and sponsors it ended with the cursory "City deny any wrong doing". It's estimated that 320 million people watch BBC World. Although the BBC coverage of Co-Live morphed into a weird rant about Ms Tiffin on here, it was a perfect illustration how a good news story was turned into an attack on MCFC. There are far too many examples of Dan Roan and Simon Stone attacks to be mentioned here.

So I would say the BBC is the absolute litmus test of any change or moderation in the media treatment of the "115 Charges". I'll be watching them in the next few day...

[aside] has anyone noticed how they never mention anything negative about the owners of MCFC in the coverage of the Women's team. That must be caused by a "clash of BBC agendas"...
Great Post there.
I've said the same thing about the ladies team, the 115 never gets mentioned when sky or BBC cover their games.

Maybe the jealousy is just exclusive to the men's team.

Once we are found not guilty then the lawyers can start booking court time , we will only have to take out a couple of prominent organisations and a few non entity ones, to show we mean business, then the great unwashed will find something else to get steamed about .

The whole media scum, Sky TNT BBC will have nowhere to turn when we are found not guilty

But I feel the whole corporation and the Premier League will leave a little bit for the imagination to cling onto with something silly like the time-barred like the Uefa fine,

To any dirty, filthy, scousers reading this thread (and we know you do), may I ask you if it’s suddenly okay to believe what one reads in The Sun now then?
I only ask as I’ve spent years hearing about your (quite correct) boycott of that fucking rag, and now all I see on Twitter is hordes of you scruffy twats telling the world that City are “guilty as sin” because you’ve all read it (okay, had it read to you) in the tabloids ?

I can’t keep up. Are the tabloids evil incarnate of paragons of virtue as they appear to be nowadays, as they are attacking the Muslim-owned Manchester City?

Its down to 3 clubs and 3 clubs alone and the cunts who are the voice of them should be taken to the cleaners ...........they had all there hopes on City being found guilty and it looks likes that avenue is about to be destroyed.......... how fooking sad is the modern world that a set of owners who have invested hundreds of millions into a club and the local area are somehow in the wrong compared to a bunch of parasite American owners.

I pray to god the rumours are right and the 3 red tops are left in despair

Was away over the weekend and saw a red i know. Decent enough bloke, good job, seemingly a sensible man

Told him of the rumours that charges have been dropped, told him what the city lawyer told me. His reply …

“Well youve obviously bribed someone”.

I laughed as i thought he was joking but no, he was deadly serious. I asked what he means and he said , “youve bribed the FA”.

The FA? What we have drove to london with a bag of cash to bribe ‘The FA’. Couldnt be arsed going into it as regards what the fuck the FA have to do with all this, nor how he thinks the bribe went down.

He then said “if you get away with it then forest and everton should sue”

Thats what we are up against. Idiots
What we're up against is a reluctance to acknowledge our collective stella success over the past decade.

These charges are nothing more than a red herring to give the media, pundits and opposition fans a sense of morality and a legitimate reason to ignore the achievements of the best run football club on the planet.

The whole media scum, Sky TNT BBC will have nowhere to turn when we are found not guilty

But I feel the whole corporation and the Premier League will leave a little bit for the imagination to cling onto with something silly like the time-barred like the Uefa fine,
Non-cooperation fine.

It gives fans the “if you hadn’t done anything wrong, why did you get fined?” nonsense, just as it did with UEFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.