PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Missed a few important words….
The bbc is just a publicly funded propaganda machine,that spouts shit that people want to hear and not what they should hear,how they can publish the 115 shit based on a German rag paper,who’s emails were illegally obtained and dismissed by cas is beyond me.I’ve deleted the bbc app now had enough of this shit

Maybe. I just think there is a good article in there somewhere if it was written by someone who knew what they are talking about.

Even the "When will City be punished?" question is fair game to be raised as it's a question morons frequently ask. As long as the answer begins, of course, with "City will only be punished if they are found guilty of any of the allegations. The club strenuously denies the allegations and the next step is the independent panel to determine whether the PL can prove their allegations or not. In terms of timing, to be honest, the answer is no-one knows ......."

You can get much much better informed content on here, of course, because there are plenty of people with enough experience in the various areas to know what they are talking about. I doubt that is the case in the sports department of the BBC.

In fact, I would suggest people on here are much better informed than your average Joe on the street. Which is a huge failing of the media, to be honest.

It is a fair question & deserves to be answered fairly. You’d think 1 fucker would relish the opportunity of saying I was right when everyone else was wrong.

Just out of interest, if we were to lose the case and be found guilty on most of the charges, how would you feel?

If we are found guilty then we deserve what we get. I won’t stop going or burn my ST.

My main concern is will it be a fair verdict based on an objective and non-partisan review of all the information at hand. Transparency is the most important thing here as whatever the outcome it is only going to lead to accusations of us paying bungs or it being a stitch up.

If we are found guilty then we deserve what we get. I won’t stop going or burn my ST.

My main concern is will it be a fair verdict based on an objective and non-partisan review of all the information at hand. Transparency is the most important thing here as whatever the outcome it is only going to lead to accusations of us paying bungs or it being a stitch up.
I for one won’t believe “we deserve what we get” as the system is corrupt and designed to keep us great unwashed in our place. If the system had been fair and had a don’t spend what you can’t afford/ live within your means philosophy then i’d have total respect for the rules.

The bbc is just a publicly funded propaganda machine,that spouts shit that people want to hear and not what they should hear,how they can publish the 115 shit based on a German rag paper,who’s emails were illegally obtained and dismissed by cas is beyond me.I’ve deleted the bbc app now had enough of this shit
To be clear, the emails weren't dismissed by CAS as we provided the full emails and (presumably) the full chain. They did show why reading one or two emails with no context or the replies to them and then bringing charges is the act of an idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.