PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The thing with yesterday's anti City found guilty from the bbc, is how the fuck it got past to go on line ?
Surely bbc lawyers would have told them not to publish the article as it was written.
I would like to think the bbc would investigate this and issue a warning or even a dismissal.

It truly is a scandalous piece.
When the BBC relocated to Manchester, they recruited a whole load of rags (Nick Coppack was one, I think) direct from the Swamp, to run BBC Sport’s Social Media. They’ve long since shown they don’t give a fuck about impartiality and have baited us relentlessly from the start.
All that bullshit about Cease and Desist notices (ie. there don’t appear to have actually been any) won’t have done anything to persuade them to wind their necks in either.
Writing them ‘Dear Mr Echo’ letters, as some Blues seem to have done, is a complete waste of time. Straight In the bin…….

City need to be doing proper investigations into why it was our club that this hacker chose. No way it was just a random decision, he'll have been put up to it. Someone needs to check his bank accounts.

Tbh, this could all be stuff that City have done, who knows.
Exactly chances of him choosing City out of the millions of companies in the world. And there is a club not too far away with a liking for hacking and owners with an unscrupulous reputation.

I think City and there PR /media team made huge mistaka after CAS not to put a campaine out there explaining what went down at CAS huge mistaka they knew what would happened hence organise and clear .

Easy to say with hindsight but the UEFA thing had pretty much gone away and I don't think the club expected the PL to go in as hard as they have. We're on record as saying we were surprised by it.

I think we all know whats coming regardless of whether were guilty or not. You only have to look at that terry flewers quote tweets on a post about settlement. Were going to be guilty regardless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.