PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's a mute point if you don't pay a licence fee

The club are playing it right, no response only winds them up more, to the point where they become negligent.
Yes unfortunately us fans have to take this shit but that last response is a admission of wrong doing from them.
The mood has changed this last week or so.
I think I know why.
Did you mean 'moot' or have I missed some clever joke about silencing the BBC?
; )

The content in the article was probably created by AI similar to ChatGPT, verified by AI and edited by AI (no AI was used in the creation of this post)

That article by the BBC was so amateurish that it makes me wonder if they have had these mythical letters?

It's almost as if they wanted to be biased. Maybe it was a City fan that did the article, hoping to influence the case against City.

The content in the article was probably created by AI similar to ChatGPT, verified by AI and edited by AI (no AI was used in the creation of this post)
Not very knowledgeable about AI apart from it is in development , but if it was written by AI and about a high profile area of sports news then robust procedures would be in place prior to publication

A shoddy article that wouldn’t never have seen the light of day if it had been written about the BBCs beloved Liverpool or United.

Well done City fans who wrote into complain. It’s beyond me why the club didn’t officially complain. Fear of whatever is the only thing I can think of.

But again well done for those who called these amateurs out.

Not very knowledgeable about AI apart from it is in development , but if it was written by AI and about a high profile area of sports news then robust procedures would be in place prior to publication
I admire your optimism. I don't think procedures these days are as robust as they once were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.